Blueberry Muffin Crock Pot Oatmeal
Where do you get your blueberries? I am obsessed with Joe’s Blues from the Green City Market. They are grown with antioxidants and love. Frank is just such a doll and runs this booth every single Saturday morning. I’ve been experimenting with using his blueberries in my kombucha and decided to try a delicious blueberry muffin crockpot overnight oat recipe. You have to use steel cut oats in the crockpot because rolled oats get too soggy. This recipe took less than five minutes to make and was ready bright and early before my 6am yoga class!
Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup steel cut oats
⅓ cup honey
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups almond milk
2 cups water
1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp cinnamon
Raspberries for topping
- Place a crockpot liner in your slow cooker
- Rub 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on crock pot to prevent sticking and burning.
- Add steel cut oats, honey, vanilla, almond milk, water, cinnamon, and blueberries. Mix ingredients together.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cinnamon and raspberries.
- You can leave this in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and reheat for breakfast throughout the week!
If you’re interested in real time recipes, follow me on Instagram.