Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Candied Almonds
Nuts make for the perfect snack. This delicious treat was whipped up for our latest essential oil party. It’s so fun to cook with these oils just observing how strong the taste is from one single drop! Cinnamon Bark essential oil contains a high amount of cinnamaldehyde, which helps maintain healthy immune function.* Make sure you get therapeutic grade pure essential oil. I use the brand doTERRA. Try this recipe out at your next party! Order your essential oils right here.
Serves: 2 cups
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
2 egg whites
6 tsp vanilla
4 cups almonds
⅓ cup sugar
⅓ cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 drop doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essentail oil
- Preheat oven to 300℉.
- Mix egg whites with a whisk in a large bowl until frothy. Beat in vanilla and essential oil.
- Add almonds and stir gently to coat.
- Mix sugars, salt, and cinnamon and add to nut mixture until coated.
- Spread evenly into two greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 300℉ for 25-3- minutes or until almonds are crisp. Stir once.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.