Granola, Berry Parfait
Granola is a very popular breakfast item and it has the ability to lower cholesterol. There are a ton of other benefits but it also is great for regulating digestion because of the amount of fiber it contains. It helps to increase energy because it does not fill your body with sugars, causing your body to crash and feel sluggish but instead gives you manganese. Granola contains a significant amount of iron so it is also helpful for preventing anemia, or iron deficiency. If you need an idea for food on the go, this is a great recipe for you!
Prep time: 10 minutes
⅓ cup Greek yogurt
⅓ cup Granola
1 tsp Chia seeds
- Slice the strawberries into fourths.
- Layer the bottom of the jar with Greek yogurt, enough to cover the bottom.
- Add a layer of granola on top of the yogurt.
- Add half the fruit on top of the granola.
- Sprinkle chia seeds for a little extra fiber!
- Repeat the layers until the jar is filled.