We think you will look groovy in your new stitch. However, if for any reason the fit, feel, or style of your new threads are not stellar, we will be more than happy to help you out with a return or exchange. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- You may return or exchange a product you have ordered from Ridge’s Stitches within 20 days from the date the order was placed. In the case of a back-ordered product, customers may return/exchange the item within 20 days of the item’s shipment date.
- All returns must be unworn with their tags still attached. If your item is not accepted, it will be returned to sender.
- Any products arriving after the 20th day will not be accepted.
- The Ridge’s Stitches support team must receive and approve your return request.
- Refunds and exchanges will be processed once the goods have been received. All refunds do not include original shipping costs. Shipping charges for orders are non-refundable.
- All wholesale orders are non-refundable/returnable. Customized products are non-returnable/refundable.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to the discretion of Ridge’s Stitches
- Most exchanges and returns that are sent back to our facility will process approximately 2-3 weeks from the time you mail your return.
- Please mail all returns to:
2501 W Hampton Ave
Milwaukee, Wi 53209
A refund will be credited back to your original pay method and will post 1-3 business days after the date of processing. It may take up to two cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement.
If you used PayPal as your payment method and want credit back to your PayPal account, you must return your stitches via mail to the address above for a refund. Our stores will only issue a Merchandise Credit for online returns purchased with PayPal.
We will notify you via email once your return is processed. If you have requested an exchange, a second email will be sent once we have processed your new order. We are unable to guarantee that exchange merchandise will be available at the time your order is processed; if this is the case, your original form of payment will be refunded.