Tofu Stir Fry
Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free
1 package extra-firm tofu
1 cup quinoa
½ large yellow onion, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 cup kale
2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
2 tbsp hot sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
- Press tofu for at least 45 minutes by placing tofu brick between a towel and two plates.
- Rinse quinoa and bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Place rinsed quinoa in pot and turn heat down to simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes with lid.
- Dice onions, carrots, peppers and tofu.
- Heat oil in large pan on medium heat. Add tofu and cook on each side until browned.
- Sautée onions in olive oil on low heat until translucent.
- Add carrots, peppers, kale, Bragg’s liquid aminos, and hot sauce. Cook until tender.
- Mix in quinoa. Add additional hot sauce and Bragg’s for more flavor.